These instructions only apply to participants with report access. They must first login to the LMS.
- The “Grader Report” contains an overview of all participant’s scores.
- To access the report, click the ‘Grades’ link that is located within the “Administration > Course Administration > Grades” menu.
- A report will display showing participants and their scores for the courses they have completed.
- If you have multiple groups of participants, select the group that you would like to view from the drop-down menu.
View an example report. Link will open in a new window.
Viewing Individual Participant’s Scores
- To view individual participant scores, click the ‘grades icon’ between the participant’s name and their email address.
- You can view the report in your web browser or export it.
- To export, click the ‘export folder’ within “Administration > Course Administration > Export”. The menu will be below the report.
- Within the export folder, select the appropriate format. The most common is “Excel spreadsheet.”
- A new web page will load, showing options for your export. Select the appropriate options for your needs.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button at the bottom of the page.
- A new web page will load, showing a summary of your report.
- Click the ‘download’ button at the top of the page to save the report to your computer.