Usernames and Passwords
- Each participant accessing training courses has a unique username.
- Your username is your first and last name with no spaces. E.g. yourname (Not: your name)
- Your training administrator will provide your password.
- Your username and password are lowercase.
Logging In and Viewing Courses
- Courses are designed to be completed in one sitting (approximately 30 minutes). If you can’t finish a course in one sitting, after clicking the ‘Save & Next’ button, close the course and browser window. When you return, the course will have saved your work and will ask if you want to start from the beginning or where you left off.
- Go to: https://lms.businesstrainingexperts.com/login/index.php
- You will need to allow pop-ups from https://lms.businesstrainingexperts.com/login/index.php. If you don’t know how to allow pop-ups, follow the instructions located in the “Tutorials” block on the login page. If you are having troubles, speak to your network administrator or help desk.
- To login, enter your username and password.
- You will be directed to your personal homepage.
- Select the curriculum’s title link to access courses.
Edit Your Profile – Adding an Email Address or Changing Your Name
- Mouse over your name in the menu bar > Mouse over “preferences” > Click ‘Edit Profile’
- Make changes in your profile.
- Click the ‘Update Profile’ button.
Lost Password or Forgotten Usernames
- If you forget your password or username, you will have to get it from your training administrator.
- Without a valid email address, the ‘Lost password?’ link will not work.
Viewing Your Progress
- You can review your scores for each of the courses.
- To access your scores, click the “Grades” link located within the “My Info” block.
Course Completion and the Final Exam
- You must score 80% or higher on each course’s quiz to pass a course.
- You can retake a quiz to ensure you score 80% or higher.
- After you complete all courses with a score of 80% or higher, a link for the Final Exam will appear after the last course.
- You must score 70% or higher on the Final Exam to earn a Certificate of Completion.