Sexual Harassment Awareness and Prevention for Employees (Classroom Version. E-Learning & Blended Available.)
Each Course Includes a Short Video and All Needed Support Materials
Learning is more than watching a video. Support materials are available for this course that include discussion guides, scenarios, group exercises, and quizzes. Print one now. Complete the note-taking guide (page 5) while watching the short video.
What You Will Learn
Unwelcome attention that is sexual in nature is unproductive, unfair, disrespectful – and against the law. In this course you will learn:
- The definition of sexual harassment and how to distinguish between welcome and unwelcome attention.
- How to avoid sexual harassment.
- The negative impact of sexual harassment.
- Prevention and response tools for unwelcome behavior.
- The need for victims to speak up.