Try a Course:
Build Accountability and Trust with Positive Confrontations
Communication Skills Training
To drive organizational and team performance, your supervisors and managers must know how to communicate effectively. These leaders have the most direct contact with the employees who produce products and serve clients. Without effective communication skills, your leaders will never reach their full potential, nor will their teams.
We Improve Communication Skills
We offer a leadership and communication training program developed around our patent-pending learning model. It is based on 10 core leadership skills with the foundation of each skillset being effective communication. Your supervisors and managers will learn proven, practical techniques to communicate effectively.
10 Core Leadership Skills Focused on Improving Communication
- Accountability & Taking Ownership
- Change Management
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Conflict Resolution
- Motivation & Attitude Improvement
- Relationship Building
Try a course from the training.
Eight Common Problems Caused by Poor Communication Skills Among Leaders
• Conflict between departments and among teams
• Increased accidents, mistakes, and waste
• Low employee engagement
• Decreased productivity
• Unclear expectations
• Bad attitudes, poor motivation, and lack of respect
• Inability to adapt to and learn from change
• Lack of accountability
Your Leaders will Learn “Must-have” Communication Skills
Here is a small sample of the “must-have” communication skills your managers, supervisors, and team leaders will learn from our leadership and communication skills training program:
• A five-step method for giving crystal clear instructions that result in action.
• How to give constructive negative feedback that boosts morale.
• Three powerful words to unlock anyone’s listening potential.
• Three specific methods to tap into your employee’s knowledge and strengths.
• Key listening strategies to understand what is being said.
• How to present ideas and policies in ways so that they gain attention and support.
• How to ensure your employees take action – the first time you ask.
• How to earn respect and trust from employees, peers, and management.
• Eight steps to turn confrontations into receptive conversations.
• A five-step approach to giving constructive feedback without causing defensiveness.
• What prevents people from listening to criticism and how you can help.
• How to give bad news with clarity and grace.