Sexual Harassment Awareness and Prevention for Managers (Classroom Version. E-Learning & Blended Available.)
Each Course Includes a Short Video and All Needed Support Materials
Learning is more than watching a video. Support materials are available for this course that include discussion guides, scenarios, group exercises, and quizzes. Print one now. Complete the note-taking guide (page 5) while watching the short video.
What You Will Learn
Take a solid step in combating sexual harassment in your workplace while minimizing your liability by knowing your roles and responsibilities. In this course you will learn:
- The definition of sexual harassment and how to distinguish between welcome and unwelcome attention.
- How to ensure a safe and comfortable work environment for all employees.
- How to respond to sexual harassment claims that arise.
- The degree of your personal liability. (It is higher than you might expect.)
- Tips on preventing sexual harassment.