Build Accountability and Trust with Positive Confrontations
Improve Supervisory Performance
We offer a supervisory training program focused on 10 essential skills supervisors must learn to successfully lead and manage others.
Short, bite-sized courses teach practical “how-to” supervisory skills that can be used immediately back on the job. A variety of convenient delivery formats are available so supervisors receive training when and where you choose.
A New Burst Learning Model Guarantees Skill Transfer, Engaged Supervisors, and Concrete Results
Instead of a one-time training event, we’ve divided key competencies into short courses that are taken over a period of time.
- Supervisors learn, associate, and practice new skills.
- Then, they apply them on the job with personalized action plans.
- Follow-up tools ensure they are accountable for using their new skills in the workplace.
Supervisors Learn Practical Skills Like How To
- Communicate Effectively
- Boost Team Productivity
- Prevent and Manage Conflict
- Deal with Difficult Employees
- Make Smart Decisions
- Improve Attitudes
- Build Trust and Respect