Try a Course:
Build Accountability and Trust with Positive Confrontations
Prevent and Resolve Conflict Effectively
Conflict will happen in the workplace. Conflict that is handled poorly or not addressed is detrimental to morale and business results. With supervisors and managers having the most direct hands-on contact with your employees, it is essential that they have the necessary skills to both prevent and resolve conflict between team members effectively.
Change Attitudes and Behavior to Minimize Conflict
We offer a training program that provides practical strategies to resolve conflict in the workplace. The focus is not only on conflict resolution but also on 10 essential leadership skills every manager and supervisor must know to change employee attitudes and behavior so future conflict is minimized.
A Few of the “Must Have” Conflict Resolution Skills Students will Learn
• Eight steps to turn confrontations into receptive conversations. • How to redirect conflict toward successful resolutions.
• How to create two-way dialog during conflict.
• An effective technique to manage emotions before they get out of control.
• Obstacles to resolution we unknowingly put in place.
• How to overcome communication challenges.
• How to diffuse anger.
• An essential skill for rebuilding difficult relationships.
• How to listen well during times of conflict.
• How to use specific words that cause openness instead of defensiveness.
• Important tips for having respectful and direct conversations with employees.
• How to get everyone working toward a common purpose.
• To identify and control emotional triggers that can “set a person off.”
• How to redirect conflict toward successful resolutions.