Bite-sized courses get “right to the point” so students are not overwhelmed with information and return to work quickly.
Participants learn useful skills that can be immediately applied in the workplace.
Classroom, E-learning, or Blended
Participants receive a consistent message regardless of the delivery method you choose.
New Patent-Pending Learning Model
A research-based approach to learning, developed by adult learning professionals, neuroscientists, and organizational psychologists.
- Instead of a one-time training event, we’ve divided key competencies into short courses that are taken over a period of time.
- Courses teach practical how-to skills in a step-by-step format.
- Students learn, associate, and practice new skills. Then, they apply them on the job with personalized action plans.
- Follow-up tools ensure that students are accountable for using their new skills in the workplace.
- Learning at regular intervals, students have time between courses to master one skill set before learning skills from the next course.
We guarantee skill transfer, engaged students, and concrete results.
Reliable and Fresh Content from World-Renowned Subject Matter Experts
We evaluated over 750 of the world’s top authors, speakers, and trainers, handpicking an Elite 8 to be our Featured Subject Matter Experts. They have authored over 25 books and are regularly featured in global media.
We serve organizations of all sizes and from all industries. A few you may recognize: