What Leadership Skills are Developed?
The Leadership Journey™ is an in-house leadership training program for team leaders, supervisors, and managers. Using burst learning, short courses teach supervisors practical skills that they apply to real workplace challenges. Rather than a one-time training event, a series of bite-sized courses focus on developing 10 core leadership skills.
Develop 10 Core Leadership Skills
- Accountability & Taking Ownership
- Change Management
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Conflict Resolution
- Motivation & Attitude Improvement
- Relationship Building
Who is the Audience?
Training for All Levels and Backgrounds
Soon-to-be, brand-new, or seasoned supervisors and managers will benefit from The Leadership Journey.
- Team Leaders
- New Managers
- First-time Supervisors
- Informal Leaders
- Future Leaders
- Bench Strength
How Does It Work?
E-learning, Virtual, Classroom, or Blended
Participants receive a consistent message regardless of the delivery method. You choose when, where, and how often learning takes place.
Participants learn useful skills that can be immediately applied in the workplace. Courses are to the point, easy to understand, and based on real-life experiences.
Short, Concise Courses
Bite-sized courses get “right to the point” so students are not overwhelmed with information and return to work quickly.
Skills Get Used On the Job
Students receive tools that make it easy for them to apply skills in the workplace.
7 Active Learning Components + Follow-up
The Leadership Journey is based on the science of adult learning. Using our proprietary burst learning model, each course contains active learning components that are tailored to your delivery method and timeframe.
- Pre-Assessment: Supervisors focus attention and activate prior knowledge.
- Video with Note-Taking Guide: Short, 12-minute videos are to the point and engaging. Supervisors take an active role by filling out a note-taking guide with the practical steps they need to apply skills on the job.
- Post-Questions: Open-ended questions direct supervisors’ answers to real workplace challenges.
- Group Discussion: Supervisors share ideas and past experiences learning from each other as well from the course material.
- Skill Practice: Supervisors work together to practice new skills using their own workplace examples.
- Quiz: Measure comprehension and track progress.
- Personal Action Plan: Supervisors make a plan to apply their new skills to solve one of their own workplace challenges.
- Follow-up: Supervisors are held accountable for applying their action plans back on the job.
Save Time with a Customizable Turnkey Solution
We offer a complete training program so you only have to find, research, and evaluate training once. We supply all the materials. You have complete flexibility of how, when, and where you offer training.