These instructions only apply to participants with report access.
The “Grader Report” contains an overview of all participant’s scores.
- Log in to the LMS.
- Go to your “Dashboard.”
- Select (click) the curriculum you would like to see scores for. For example, click ‘The Leadership Journey (E-learning).’
- To access the report, click the ‘Grades’ link in the navigation.
- A report will display showing participants and their scores for the modules they have completed.
- If you have multiple groups of participants, select the group that you would like to view from the drop-down menu titled ‘Separate groups.’
View an example report. (The report will open in a new window.)
Viewing Individual Participant’s Scores
- To view individual participant scores, click the ‘grades icon’ between the participant’s name and their email address.
- You can view the report in your web browser or export it.
- To export, select the export option you prefer from the drop-down menu. The most common is “Excel spreadsheet.”
- Select the appropriate options for your export.
- Click the ‘Download’ button at the bottom of the page to save the report to your computer.