These instructions only apply to participants with report access.
The “Grader Report” contains an overview of all participants’ scores.
- Log in to the LMS.
- Go to your “Dashboard.”
- Select (click) the curriculum with the scores you would like to see. For example, click “The Leadership Journey (E-learning).”
- To access the report, click the “Grades” link in the navigation.
- A report will display the participants and their scores for the modules they have completed.
- If you have multiple groups of participants, select the group you would like to view from the drop-down menu titled “Separate groups.”
View an example report. (The report will open in a new window.)
Viewing Individual Participant Scores
- To view individual participant scores, click the “grades icon” between the participant’s name and their email address.
- You can view the report in your web browser or export it.
- To export, select the export option you prefer from the drop-down menu. The most common is “Excel spreadsheet.”
- Select the appropriate options for your export.
- Click the “Download” button at the bottom of the page to save the report to your computer.