Usernames and Passwords
- Each participant accessing training courses has a unique username.
- Your username is either:
a) Your first and last name with no spaces. E.g. yourname (Not: your name)
b) Your email address.
- Your password is: changeme
- Your username and password are lowercase
- During your first log in, you will be asked to change your password.
Logging In and Viewing Courses
- Courses are designed to be completed in one sitting (approximately 30 minutes). If you can’t finish a course in one sitting, after clicking the ‘Save & Next’ button, close the course and browser window. When you return, the course will have saved your work and will ask if you want to start from the beginning or where you left off.
- You must allow pop-ups from our website. If you need help talk to your IT department or check your web browser’s help page.
- Go to: https://lms.businesstrainingexperts.com/login/index.php
- To log in, enter your username and password.
- If this is your first time logging in, you will be asked to change your password. After you change your password, go to the home page by clicking ‘Site home.’
- If you have previously logged in, you will be directed to your personal homepage.
- Select the curriculum’s title link to access courses.
Lost Password or Forgotten Usernames
- If you forget your password or username, click the ‘Lost password or Username?’ link within the “Log in” block on the home page.
- Follow the instructions to obtain a new password or your username.
- Resetting of your password can only be completed through the link.
- If you do not receive the email for your new password within three minutes, please check your spam or junk email folders. (The email is sent immediately upon your request.) If it is not in your spam folder, talk to your network administrator, and ask them to whitelist @businesstrainingexperts.com, then try again.
Edit Your Profile – Changing Your Name, Email and Settings
- Mouse over your name in the menu bar, then click your name.
- In the “User details” block click ‘Edit Profile.’
- Make the changes.
- Click the ‘Update Profile’ button.
Viewing Your Progress
- You can review your scores for each course.
- Go to a curriculum you are enrolled in.
- Click the ‘Grades’ link located within the navigation.
Course Completion and the Final Exam
- You must score 80% or higher on a quiz to pass a course.
- You can retake a quiz to ensure you score 80% or higher.
- After you complete all courses with a score of 80% or higher, if a final exam is available, a link for the Final Exam will appear after the last course.
- You must score 70% or higher on the Final Exam to earn a Certificate of Completion.