Usernames and Passwords
- Each participant accessing training courses has a unique username.
- Your username is your email address.
- If you previously accessed our LMS use your current password. If this is your first time, your password is: changeme
- Your username and password are lowercase
- During your first log in, you will be asked to change your password.
Accessing Support Materials and/or Streaming Video
- Go to: https://lms.businesstrainingexperts.com/login/index.php
- You must allow pop-ups from our website. If you need help talk to your IT department or check your web browser’s help page.
- To log in, enter your username and password.
- If this is your first time logging in, you will be asked to change your password.
- If you have previously logged in, you will be directed to your personal homepage.
- Select the curriculum’s title link to access support materials and/or streaming video.
- If you do not see an option for streaming video it is likely your organization did subscribe to this service.
Lost Password or Forgotten Usernames
- If you forget your password or username, click the ‘Lost password or Username?’ link within the “Log in” block on the home page.
- Follow the instructions to obtain a new password or your username.
- Resetting of your password can only be completed through the link.
- If you do not receive the email for your new password within three minutes, please check your spam or junk email folders. (The email is sent immediately upon your request.) If it is not in your spam folder, talk to your network administrator, and ask them to whitelist @businesstrainingexperts.com, then try again.
Edit Your Profile – Changing Your Name, Email and Settings
- Mouse over your name in the menu bar, then click your name.
- In the “User details” block click ‘Edit Profile.’
- Make the changes.
- Click the ‘Update Profile’ button.