What Leadership Skills are Developed?
The Leadership Journey is an in-house leadership training program for team leaders, supervisors, and managers. We offer a series of short, bite-sized courses focused on developing 10 core leadership skills.
Develop 10 Core Leadership Skills
- Accountability & Taking Ownership
- Change Management
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Conflict Resolution
- Motivation & Attitude Improvement
- Relationship Building
Who is the Audience?
Training for All Levels and Backgrounds
Soon-to-be, brand-new, or seasoned supervisors and managers will benefit from The Leadership Journey.
- Team Leaders
- New Managers
- First-time Supervisors
- Informal Leaders
- Future Leaders
- Bench Strength
How Does It Work?
Classroom, E-learning, or Blended Learning
Participants receive a consistent message regardless of the delivery method. You choose when, where, and how often learning takes place.
Short, Concise Courses
Bite-sized courses get “right to the point” so students are not overwhelmed with information and return to work quickly.
Participants learn useful skills that can be immediately applied in the workplace. Courses are to the point, easy to understand, and based on real-life experiences.
Skills Get Used On the Job
Students receive tools that make it easy for them to apply skills in the workplace.
7 Active Learning Components in our Patent-Pending Learning Model
Developed around our patent-pending learning model each bite-sized course in The Leadership Journey for Supervisors and Managers contains 7 active learning components:
- Pre-Assessment: Open-ended questions activate prior knowledge and focus attention by getting participants immediately involved in the course.
- Video & Note-Taking Guide: Short, 12-minute videos are to the point and engaging. Taking an active role during the video, participants engage both the left and right sides of the brain by writing down keywords.
- Post-Discussion Questions: Open-ended questions focus the participant’s answers to real workplace challenges and opportunities. During discussion, students share new ideas and past experiences, learning from their classmates as well as the course material.
- Group Exercises: With role-plays and scenario-based learning, participants are given the opportunity to work together to practice and apply new skills.
- Quiz: Measures comprehension of the course material and tracks student progress.
- Action Plan: Students apply new skills in the workplace with a personalized, written goal sheet complete with action steps. It is a written commitment from students to apply positive change back on the job.
- Follow-up: Hold participants accountable for using new skills in the workplace.
Save Time with a Turnkey Solution
We offer a complete training solution so you only have to find, research, and evaluate training once. We supply all the materials so that you have complete flexibility of how, when, and where you offer training sessions.