Are Your Employees Enthusiastic about Change?
This training program can help.
Leverage Workplace Change to Drive Organizational Performance
Change in the workplace often signifies growth and new opportunities for your organization, but it can be disruptive and often happens at a rapid pace. With supervisors and managers having the most direct hands-on contact with your employees, it is essential that they have the necessary skills to effectively lead their teams through change so that your organization can meet its goals and market demands.
Effectively Deal with Change in the Workplace
We offer a training program that provides practical skills to help employees deal with change in the workplace. Your supervisors and managers will learn change management strategies, along with 9 other essential competencies that will help them overcome challenges, build success, and drive peak performance in your organization. Click here to see a complete list of competencies they will develop.
Supervisors and Managers Learn Practical Change Management Skills
• How to prepare themselves and their team for change. • How to gain and maintain personal and professional momentum during times of change.
• How to overcome resistance, denial, and defensiveness when dealing with change.
• How to foster a culture of progress and growth.
• To respond to adversity with positive thinking and positive actions.
• How to use change to propel your team to new performance levels.
• How to keep change in perspective.
• Strategies to turn employee input into a force for strategic change.
• The one factor of change everyone can control.
• How to be resilient during times of change.
• How to gain and maintain personal and professional momentum during times of change.
Develop a Culture That Thrives During Times of Change
Take a quick look at our training program to see how it will help your leaders prepare the organization and its employees to leverage change.Preview the Training