Results Our Clients Experience
High-Performing Supervisors and Managers
- Enhanced communication, accountability, and conflict resolution skills.
- Improved professionalism with stronger relationships and better attitudes.
- Ability to quickly identify problems and create solutions in a professional and consistent manner.
- Happier, higher energy levels from leaders, their teams, and coworkers.
- Increased ability to cope with, adapt to, and learn from a rapidly changing environment.
- Decreased time and effort spent solving people problems.
Our Clients Experience Concrete Results
Since 2002, our clients have millions of dollars in savings and additional revenue as a result of The Leadership Journey™. Actual results some clients have experienced:
- Productivity up 18%
- Profit Margin Increased by 24%
- Turnover Reduced 10%
- Serious Incidents Requiring HR Time Down 90%
- Insurance Premiums and EEOC Claims Down 46%
- Employee Engagement Metrics up 21%
How We Get Results
A Research and Evidence-Based Approach to Learning
Using a team of adult learning professionals, neuroscientists, and organizational psychologists we took a research and evidence-based approach to learning. We developed a new patent-pending learning model that guarantees improvement in your leaders’ performance and organization’s results.
Traditional Training Methods Fail – Students Forget 90% in 30 Days.
With many traditional leadership training methods like seminars, workshops, and community college classes, research has proven that students retain less than 10% of what they were taught after 30 days. With these traditional methods, training sessions are often too long so students become overwhelmed with too much information.
We have all experienced training sessions where we come back a changed person for a few days – and then it all goes away. We are overwhelmed with new information and we have no clear plan on how to use our new skills. New skills are quickly forgotten for old habits.
Our Proprietary Burst Learning Model Drives Results
Training is delivered in short learning bursts, rather than a one-time training event. Our burst learning model uses five simple, but extremely powerful steps:
Step 1 – Learn: Supervisors learn practical how-to skills from a short course. Each skill is explained step by step making it easy to understand.
Step 2 – Internalize: Supervisors discuss, practice, and connect skills to their own workplace situations.
Step 3 – Apply: On the job, using personal action plans, supervisors apply their new skills to workplace challenges.
Step 4 – Follow-up: Follow-up tools hold supervisors accountable for applying their action plans back on the job.
Step 5 – Repeat: The process is repeated every 2 to 4 weeks until all core leadership skills are developed.
We guarantee skill transfer, engaged students, and concrete results.
What Is Your Financial Impact?
Our clients’ average first year ROI is 570%. ROI grows each additional year as participants continue to use their new skills and a continuous-improvement mindset becomes part of the culture.
After completing one or two courses, if you don’t think The Leadership Journey is going to create ROI of at least five times your investment, and if you haven’t seen immediate improvements in your organization and its people, let us know within forty-five days after your purchase and we’ll provide a full refund.
Request a Free Training Consultation and Price Quote
- Learn how to measure ROI with our training program.
- Receive a customized training plan that meets your needs.
- Get answers to your questions, including pricing.