Implementation is Quick & Easy - Three Simple Choices
1. Delivery Method
E-learning, Virtual, Classroom, or Blended. Students receive a consistent message regardless of when, where, or how they take courses.
2. Course Length
Training Time Adjusts to Your Schedule. Our clients typically choose training sessions that are 30, 60, or 90 minutes per course.
3. Course Frequency
Offer Training When Convenient. With our flexible burst learning model, students can take courses around their busy schedules.
Learn More about Each Delivery Format
Any device, anytime.
Zoom and webinars.
30 or 60 minutes
30, 60, 90, or 120 minutes
A combination of methods.
30, 60, or 90 minutes
Personal Action Plans Ensure Skills Get Used on the Job
During the course, each student creates a personalized action plan, laying out the specific steps they will take to apply new skills back on the job. When they return to the workplace, they have their own step-by-step guide that makes it easy for them to implement new skills to their workplace challenges and opportunities.
Quick & Easy Follow-up Methods Hold Students Accountable
- Group Training Sessions (Virtual or Face-to-Face): Students share with the group their experiences applying their personal action plans.
- Regularly Scheduled Meetings: Students spend a few minutes sharing what they learned and how it went when they applied their new skills back on the job.
- 1-on-1 with a Manager: A student’s manager can follow-up during regular meetings or in passing at the water cooler.
- 1-on-1 with a Mentor: Mentors follow-up with the students, creating a formal and consistent structure to mentoring programs.
- 1-on-1 with a Training Buddy: Students pair up and follow-up with each other.
Follow-up Improves Training Results
A few minutes of follow-up:
- Holds participants accountable for using new skills
- Offers opportunities for review and feedback
- Ensures skills get used back on the job
Follow-up Builds a Stronger Organization
Follow-up provides multiple opportunities for training return on investment (ROI):
- Management has the opportunity to reward and encourage positive behavior.
- Managers have a structured process to coach participants.
- Employees see that your organization cares about them and their career advancement.
- Participants have the opportunity to show management they are ready to step up to increasing levels of responsibility.
- Managers understand each student’s developmental goals and their current progress.
- Stronger relationships develop, improving student commitment to their manager and your organization.
Request a Free Training Consultation
- Learn best practices to ensure students are using their new skills in the workplace.
- Receive a customized training plan that meets your needs.
- Get answers to your questions, including pricing.